Reprints are available from the author at the Department of Psychology, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania 17837.
Autonomic arousal as a cognitive cue in stressful situations1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 677–711, December 1979
How to Cite
Gerdes, E. P. (1979), Autonomic arousal as a cognitive cue in stressful situations. Journal of Personality, 47: 677–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00216.x
This article is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to Duke University. For their generous help with this project, I especially thank Philip R. Costanzo, my dissertation chairman, and the staff, students, and patients of the Oral Surgery Clinic at the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 28, 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!