. This study was supported in part by Research Grant No. S74–0761 from the Canada Council. The authors thank Herbert L. Mirels for providing extensive data, and William C. Ward and Walter Emmerich for helpful comments on a previous draft of this manuscript.
Implicit personality theory: Is it illusory?1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–10, March 1979
How to Cite
Jackson, D. N., Chan, D. W. and Stricker, L. J. (1979), Implicit personality theory: Is it illusory?. Journal of Personality, 47: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00611.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 1, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!