. This study was supported by a grant from the Research Committee of the University of Wisconsin. Data analysis at the Madison Academic Computing Center was made possible through support, in part, from the National Science Foundation. The authors express appreciation to George Rooney for his assistance in data collection.
Ingratiation tactics channeled by target values and threat capability1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 36–56, March 1979
How to Cite
Michener, H. A., Plazewski, J. G. and Vaske, J. J. (1979), Ingratiation tactics channeled by target values and threat capability. Journal of Personality, 47: 36–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00613.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 22, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!