. Portions of this study were presented at the American Psychological Association Convention, San Francisco, September, 1977. The authors wish to thank Peggy Bedrosian, Diane Garber, Becky Ruhrman, and Carol Swingle for their help in the collection of data.
Performance-self-esteem and dominance behavior in mixed-sex dyads1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 71–84, March 1979
How to Cite
Stake, J. E. and Stake, M. N. (1979), Performance-self-esteem and dominance behavior in mixed-sex dyads. Journal of Personality, 47: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00615.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received Jume 15, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!