The authors wish to thank Donna Munic for her valuable assistance, and the Drackett Go. for their generous donation of the Nutrament used in the study.
Effects of an observer on eating behavior: The induction of “sensible” eating1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 85–99, March 1979
How to Cite
Herman, C. P., Polivy, J. and Silver, R. (1979), Effects of an observer on eating behavior: The induction of “sensible” eating. Journal of Personality, 47: 85–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00616.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 28, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!