. Now at the Institute of Public Administration, 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Reprint requests should be directed to this address.
Personality correlates of attitudes toward the role and status of women in Ireland1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 379–396, September 1979
How to Cite
Fine-Davis, M. (1979), Personality correlates of attitudes toward the role and status of women in Ireland. Journal of Personality, 47: 379–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1979.tb00622.x
. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Seventh Annual Conference of the Psychological Society of Ireland, Dublin, 20–23 October 1977. The study was supported in part by a grant from the Department of Labour (Dublin), to whom acknowledgement is gratefully made. Appreciation is also expressed to E. E. Davis, G. Noble and K. Heskin for their valuable comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 7, 1977.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!