The research presented was part of the doctoral requirements of the first author.
The role of ability and effort in attributions for sport achievement1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 233–244, June 1980
How to Cite
Rejeski, W. J. and Lowe, C. A. (1980), The role of ability and effort in attributions for sport achievement. Journal of Personality, 48: 233–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1980.tb00830.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 20, 1978.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!