This article is based on an undergraduate honors thesis completed by the second author under the direction of the first author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for honors in psychology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Philip Costanzo provided very helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
The relationship of time investment and task outcome to causal attributions and self-esteem1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 360–378, September 1980
How to Cite
Shrauger, J. S. and Osberg, T. M. (1980), The relationship of time investment and task outcome to causal attributions and self-esteem. Journal of Personality, 48: 360–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1980.tb00839.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 20, 1979.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!