This research was supported by Grant 14-7499-0181 from the University Research Institute of the University of Texas to the first author.
Mood and personality: A search for the causal relationship1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 15–23, March 1980
How to Cite
Underwood, B., Froming, W. J. and Moore, B. S. (1980), Mood and personality: A search for the causal relationship. Journal of Personality, 48: 15–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1980.tb00962.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 19, 1977; revised September 4, 1979.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!