This research was supported, in part, by a fellowship from the National Science Foundation. Jack Block, Lewis Goldberg, Douglas Kenrick, Michael Ross, Drury Sherrod, J. S. Shrauger, and an anonymous reviewer all made helpful comments on earlier drafts of the report, but none of them should be held responsible for its content. Address correspondence and reprint requests to: David C. Funder, Kingston Hall, Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, California 91711.
On seeing ourselves as others see us: Self-other agreement and discrepancy in personality ratings1
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 473–493, December 1980
How to Cite
Funder, D. C. (1980), On seeing ourselves as others see us: Self-other agreement and discrepancy in personality ratings. Journal of Personality, 48: 473–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1980.tb02380.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript received October 15, 1979; revised May 23, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!