I would like to thank Peggy Smith for her able assistance as experimenter for this study and Russ Glasgow and Bob Klepac for providing comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript. Requests for reprints should be sent to Kevin D. McCaul, Department of Psychology, North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota 58105.
Sensory information, fear level, and reactions to pain1
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 494–504, December 1980
How to Cite
McCaul, K. D. (1980), Sensory information, fear level, and reactions to pain. Journal of Personality, 48: 494–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1980.tb02381.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript received October 17, 1979; revised March 19, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!