Requests for reprints should be addressed to David R. Shaffer, Department of Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602.
Effects of occupational choice and sex-role preferences on the attractiveness of competent men and women1
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 505–519, December 1980
How to Cite
Shaffer, D. R. and Johnson, R. D. (1980), Effects of occupational choice and sex-role preferences on the attractiveness of competent men and women. Journal of Personality, 48: 505–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1980.tb02382.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript received January 18, 1980; revised June 25, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!