.The study was supported by a grant from the Swedish National Defense Research Institute to Professor D. Magnusson. The study is part of a program on longitudinal stability of person characteristics. Requests for reprints should be sent to David Magnusson, Department of Psychology, University of Stockholm, Postbox 6706, S-113 85 Stockholm, Sweden.
Longitudinal stability of personality characteristics1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 148–160, June 1981
How to Cite
Backteman, G. and Magnusson, D. (1981), Longitudinal stability of personality characteristics. Journal of Personality, 49: 148–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1981.tb00734.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 28, 1980; revised October 3, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!