Type A behavior, academic aspirations, and academic success1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 248–256, September 1981
How to Cite
Ovcharchyn, C. A., Johnson, H. H. and Petzel, T. P. (1981), Type A behavior, academic aspirations, and academic success. Journal of Personality, 49: 248–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1981.tb00934.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 29, 1980; revised November 20, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!