. This project was made possible by a Faculty Grant from the University of California. Requests for reprints should be sent to Dean Keith Simonton, Department of Psychology, University of California, Davis, California, 95616.
Presidential greatness and performance: Can we predict leadership in the White House?1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 306–322, September 1981
How to Cite
Simonton, D. K. (1981), Presidential greatness and performance: Can we predict leadership in the White House?. Journal of Personality, 49: 306–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1981.tb00939.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 26, 1980; revised April 1, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!