Requests for reprints should be sent to: Howard Tennen, Department of Psychiatry, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, Connecticut 06032.
The debilitating effect of exposure to noncontingent escape: A test of the learned helplessness model
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 409–425, December 1982
How to Cite
Tennen, H., Gillen, R. and Drum, P. E. (1982), The debilitating effect of exposure to noncontingent escape: A test of the learned helplessness model. Journal of Personality, 50: 409–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb00227.x
The authors are especially grateful to Stephen G. West for his thoughtful comments and support.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 11, 1980; revised July 15, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!