I am very grateful to Debbie Moskowitz, who collected the data and commented extensively on the manuscript. I also thank Patti Gasperini, Paul Gerhart, and Sue Cashin for their help as research assistants. Portions of this paper were presented at the American Psychological Association meeting, September 1979, in New York City. Requests for reprints should be sent to David Zuroff, Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Binghamton, New York 13901.
Person, situation, and person-by-situation interaction components in person perception
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 1–14, March 1982
How to Cite
Zuroff, D. C. (1982), Person, situation, and person-by-situation interaction components in person perception. Journal of Personality, 50: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb00741.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 3, 1980: revised September 20, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!