The authors thank Julie deCarufel and Debby Sherk for assistance in running the experiment. A version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Los Angeles, August 1981. Reprint requests should be sent to James M. Olson, Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ont. N6A 5C2, Canada.
Repression-sensitization differences in responses to a decision
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 46–57, March 1982
How to Cite
Olson, J. M. and Zanna, M. P. (1982), Repression-sensitization differences in responses to a decision. Journal of Personality, 50: 46–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb00744.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 2, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!