The authors would like to thank Stephen West and two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on an earlier version of this paper. Reprint requests should be addressed to Victor A. Battistich, Child Development Project, 130 Ryan Court, Suite 210, San Ramon, CA 94583.
Gender differences in autonomous and social achievement orientations
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 98–114, March 1982
How to Cite
Battistich, V. A., Thompson, E. G., Mann, I. T. and Perlmutter, L. (1982), Gender differences in autonomous and social achievement orientations. Journal of Personality, 50: 98–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb00748.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 12, 1981; revised September 15, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!