This study was partially funded by a University of Kansas Graduate Research Fund Grant to the first author. We wish to thank Mary-Ellen Fortini, Judy Levy, and Lisa McCann for their invaluable assistance with the study. Portions of this study were presented at the 1981 APA convention. Requests for reprints should be sent to, Meg Gerrard, University of Kansas, Department of Psychology, 426 Fraser Hall, Lawrence, Kansas 66045.
Sexual experience, sex guilt, and sexual moral reasoning
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 345–359, September 1982
How to Cite
Gerrard, M. and Gibbons, F. X. (1982), Sexual experience, sex guilt, and sexual moral reasoning. Journal of Personality, 50: 345–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb00755.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 21, 1981; revised April 9, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!