This study was partially funded by a University of Kansas Graduate Research Fund Grant to the first author. We wish to thank Mary-Ellen Fortini, Judy Levy, and Lisa McCann for their invaluable assistance with the study. Portions of this study were presented at the 1981 APA convention. Requests for reprints should be sent to, Meg Gerrard, University of Kansas, Department of Psychology, 426 Fraser Hall, Lawrence, Kansas 66045.
Sexual experience, sex guilt, and sexual moral reasoning
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 345–359, September 1982
How to Cite
Gerrard, M. and Gibbons, F. X. (1982), Sexual experience, sex guilt, and sexual moral reasoning. Journal of Personality, 50: 345–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb00755.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 21, 1981; revised April 9, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!