These experiments were supported by a grant from the Research Advisory Board at the University of Guelph. Requests for reprints should be sent to Brian Earn, Department of Psychology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, NIG 2W1, Canada.
Intrinsic motivation as a function of extrinsic financial rewards and subjects'locus of control
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 360–373, September 1982
How to Cite
Earn, B. M. (1982), Intrinsic motivation as a function of extrinsic financial rewards and subjects'locus of control. Journal of Personality, 50: 360–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb00756.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 11, 1981; revised May 25, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!