The autbors gratefully acknowledge tbe contributions to the present study of Janet R. Endelman, Raymond L. Higgins, B. Kent Houston, Rick E. Ingram, Ghuck Price, Stephen G. West, Susan Whitely, and two anonymous reviewers.
Is “rejected” feedback really rejected?: Effects of informativeness on reactions to positive and negative personality feedback
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 168–179, June 1982
How to Cite
Handelsman, M. M. and Snyder, C. R. (1982), Is “rejected” feedback really rejected?: Effects of informativeness on reactions to positive and negative personality feedback. Journal of Personality, 50: 168–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb01021.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 17, 1981; revised December 3, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!