The authors would like to thank Barbara Breck, Jack Brehm, Jeff Greenberg, Kevin McCaul and Stephen West for comments on an earlier draft of this paper. A version of this paper was read at the 27th Annual Meeting of the Southwestern Psychological Association, Houston, Texas, April, 1981.
The effect of subject's race and other's race on judgments of causality for success and failure
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 193–202, June 1982
How to Cite
Whitehead, G. I., Smith, S. H. and Eichhorn, J. A. (1982), The effect of subject's race and other's race on judgments of causality for success and failure. Journal of Personality, 50: 193–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb01023.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 27, 1981; revised January 17, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!