Tenacious inferential illusions: Experimental fact vs. critical fancy
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 245–250, June 1982
How to Cite
Mirels, H. L. (1982), Tenacious inferential illusions: Experimental fact vs. critical fancy. Journal of Personality, 50: 245–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1982.tb01027.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 16, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!