I am grateful for the useful comments of David Buss, Douglas Kenrick, and Stephen West.
The “consistency” controversy and the accuracy of personality judgments
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 346–359, September 1983
How to Cite
Funder, D. C. (1983), The “consistency” controversy and the accuracy of personality judgments. Journal of Personality, 51: 346–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00337.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 18, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!