The writing of this paper was supported by NIMH Research Grant MH-01293-22 and NSF Research Grant BNS 78-12336. I wish to express my appreciation for the constructive comments of Jonathan M. Cheek, Douglas T. Kenrick, L. Alan Sroufe, and Stephen G. West.
Aggregation and beyond: Some basic issues on the prediction of behavior
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 360–392, September 1983
How to Cite
Epstein, S. (1983), Aggregation and beyond: Some basic issues on the prediction of behavior. Journal of Personality, 51: 360–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00338.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 10, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!