This research and the preparation of this manuscript have been supported in part by National Science Foundation Grant BNS 82-07632 to Mark Snyder. For their helpful comments on the manuscript, thanks go to Steve Gangestad, Richard Lippa, Jeffry A. Simpson, Dave Smith, Stephen G. West, and one reader who chose to offer suggestions in anonymity.
The influence of individuals on situations: Implications for understanding the links between personality and social behavior
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 497–516, September 1983
How to Cite
Snyder, M. (1983), The influence of individuals on situations: Implications for understanding the links between personality and social behavior. Journal of Personality, 51: 497–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00342.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 15, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!