Portions of this research were presented in B.S. Moore (Chair), Attributions over Time, a symposium of the American Psychological Association, Los Angeles, 1981. We are grateful to Victor de Gyarfas and John Ryan for their able assistance, and to Drury R. Sherrod and an anonymous reviewer for useful comments on an earlier draft.
On the nature and accuracy of attributions that change over time
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 17–33, March 1983
How to Cite
Funder, D. C. and Van Ness, M. J. (1983), On the nature and accuracy of attributions that change over time. Journal of Personality, 51: 17–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00851.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 24, 1982; revised September 15, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!