Financial support from the Australian Research Grants Commission, and assistance with the collection and analysis of the data by Steven Garlick is gratefully acknowledged.
Episode cognition and personality: A multidimensional analysis
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 34–48, March 1983
How to Cite
Forgas, J. P. (1983), Episode cognition and personality: A multidimensional analysis. Journal of Personality, 51: 34–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00852.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 5, 1981; revised August 28, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!