This research was supported by a grant from Research and Grants (Southeastern Louisiana University) to the first author. The authors wish to thank Doreen Atchison for her technical assistance throughout the experiment and Bobbie Threeton for her secretarial assistance.
Self-disclosure and liking: An integration theory approach
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 202–212, June 1983
How to Cite
McAllister, H. A. and Bregman, N. J. (1983), Self-disclosure and liking: An integration theory approach. Journal of Personality, 51: 202–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00863.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 26, 1981; revised December 20, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!