The authors wish to thank William Chaplin, Gerald L. Clore, Thomas K. Srull, and Robert S. Wyer for their critical comments on an earlier version of this article. A portion of this work was completed while the third author was supported by Fellowship Number 2 T32 MH 14257-06 from the Public Health Service.
Toward a further understanding of the intuitive personologist: Some preliminary evidence for the dialectical quality of subjective personality impressions
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 213–235, June 1983
How to Cite
Lamiell, J. T., Foss, M. A., Trierweiler, S. J. and Leffel, G. M. (1983), Toward a further understanding of the intuitive personologist: Some preliminary evidence for the dialectical quality of subjective personality impressions. Journal of Personality, 51: 213–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00864.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 17, 1982; revised November 29, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!