I would like to thank Denise Rosenblatt and Alise Engels who served as research assistants and helped collect the data reported in this paper.
Sex typing and the perception of body outlines
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 667–682, December 1983
How to Cite
Lippa, R. (1983), Sex typing and the perception of body outlines. Journal of Personality, 51: 667–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1983.tb00873.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 8, 1982; revised April 26, 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!