This project was supported with funds from the Department of Psychology, Holy Cross College. Portions of this research were presented at the annual meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association, Baltimore, April, 1981. The author would like to thank Dr. Royce Singleton, Jr. for his valuable comments on the manuscript and Richard W. Wren for his help during all stages of this research.
The perception of nonemergency helping situations: Costs, rewards, and the altruistic personality
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 177–187, June 1984
How to Cite
Kerber, K. W. (1984), The perception of nonemergency helping situations: Costs, rewards, and the altruistic personality. Journal of Personality, 52: 177–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1984.tb00351.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 9, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!