This report is based partly upon a thesis conducted by the second author in partial fullfillment for a Master of Arts degree. The authors are indebted to the Computer Center of the University of Maryland Baltimore County for its generous computer support, and to Drs. Jonathan Finkelstein and Thomas Blass for their very helpful critiques.
Actual and stereotyped speech tempos of extraverts and introverts
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 188–204, June 1984
How to Cite
Feldstein, S. and Sloan, B. (1984), Actual and stereotyped speech tempos of extraverts and introverts. Journal of Personality, 52: 188–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1984.tb00352.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 16, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!