This project was made possible by a Faculty Research Grant from the University of California. This article is based in part upon a paper read at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, Los Angeles, August 1981. I am grateful to an anonymous reviewer for his or her constructive remarks on an earlier draft.
Leaders as eponyms: Individual and situational determinants of ruler eminence
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 1984
How to Cite
Simonton, D. K. (1984), Leaders as eponyms: Individual and situational determinants of ruler eminence. Journal of Personality, 52: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1984.tb00546.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 21, 1982; revised January 4, 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!