Funds for this research were provided by a grant from the Center for Naval Analysis. We wish to thank Louis Heit, Evelyn Libby, Daniel Schwarz, and Jeannette Weiss for their unremitting conscientiousness as experimenters.
Self-consciousness, self-awareness, and justice in reward allocation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 58–70, March 1984
How to Cite
Kernis, M. H. and Reis, H. T. (1984), Self-consciousness, self-awareness, and justice in reward allocation. Journal of Personality, 52: 58–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1984.tb00550.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 21, 1982; revised July 26, 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!