The authors would like to thank the following interviewers, coders, and technical assistants: Don Allen, Kathy Farrell, Joan Hong, Michelle Koslowski, Randy Schoen-stedt, Mary Smith, Gary Sookikan, and Jeff Wilbert.
Looking, laughing, and smiling in dyads as a function of intimacy motivation and reciprocity
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 261–273, September 1984
How to Cite
McAdams, D. P., Jackson, R. J. and Kirshnit, C. (1984), Looking, laughing, and smiling in dyads as a function of intimacy motivation and reciprocity. Journal of Personality, 52: 261–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1984.tb00881.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 26, 1983; revised March 27, 1984.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!