This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health We wish to thank the seven autonomous women for their rich accounts of their lives and for helpful comments on our presentation of them in a preliminary draft of this paper
Lives of women who became autonomous
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 257–285, June 1985
How to Cite
Helson, R., Mitchell, V. and Hart, B. (1985), Lives of women who became autonomous. Journal of Personality, 53: 257–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1985.tb00366.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 25 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!