This report is based on a dissertation submitted to the Graduate Faculty of Iowa State University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the PhD degree Portions of the current study were presented at the 1983 Meetings of the Eastern Psychological Association Dr Arnold Kahn deserves thanks for his encouragement and consultation on this research, Kim Sorenson, Nicole Zenian, and David Costello deserve recognition for their execution of their duties as content raters, and the suggestions of an anonymous reviewer are gratefully acknowledged
Sex and sex role effects on achievement strivings: Dimensions of similarity and difference
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 286–305, June 1985
How to Cite
Gaeddert, W. P. (1985), Sex and sex role effects on achievement strivings: Dimensions of similarity and difference. Journal of Personality, 53: 286–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1985.tb00367.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 25, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!