Masculine/feminine: A personological perspective
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 384–399, June 1985
How to Cite
Carlson, R. (1985), Masculine/feminine: A personological perspective. Journal of Personality, 53: 384–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1985.tb00371.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 25, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!