Study 1 was supported by Grant No 5 R01 DA 02491-02 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse Results of Study 1 were reported at the 1982 American Psychological Association Convention and at the 1983 Eastern Psychological Association Convention We thank Katharyn Crabbe and Joan Schumaker for making the arrangements necessary for data collection in Study 2, Donald Ash for assistance in the data analysis, Jacques A Chevalier, Richard Hudiburg, Jerome Meyer, George Rebok, and Jeffrey Reed for advice on methods of analysis, and David Shaffer and two anonymous reviewers, whose constructive comments helped to enhance the clarity of this report.
Concern for appropriateness as a moderator variable in the statistical explanation of self-reported use of alcohol and marijuana
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 1985
How to Cite
Wolfe, R. N., Welch, L. K., Lennox, R. D. and Cutler, B. L. (1985), Concern for appropriateness as a moderator variable in the statistical explanation of self-reported use of alcohol and marijuana. Journal of Personality, 53: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1985.tb00884.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 4, 1984, revised October 23, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!