Many thanks to these colleagues for helpful comments on earlier drafts S J Blatt, D M Buss, R Carlson, W G Dahlstrom, L R Goldberg, M R Goldfried, W B Hall, R Hogan, O P John, R I Lanyon, G A Mendelsohn, D Ozer, W M Runyan, J A Russell, C D Spielberger, R Stagner, F J Sulloway, S G West, J S Wiggins, and two anonymous reviewers Thanks to Alice Brilmayer and Marilyn Hill for their work on Figure 1
Personality research methods: An historical perspective
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 18–51, March 1986
How to Cite
Craik, K. H. (1986), Personality research methods: An historical perspective. Journal of Personality, 54: 18–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00389.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 15, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!