This research was supported by the Center for Applied Psychological Research of the Department of Psychology of Memphis State University through the Centers of Excellence Program of the State of Tennessee The author thank Milton A Trapold and Andrew W Meyers, codirectors of the Center, for their support
The person-situation debate: A critical multiplist perspective
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 52–105, March 1986
How to Cite
Houts, A. C., Cook, T. D. and Shadish, W. R. (1986), The person-situation debate: A critical multiplist perspective. Journal of Personality, 54: 52–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00390.x
For their critical comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript we thank David Buss, Kenneth Craik, Seymor Epstein, Walter Mischel, Phillip Peake, Steve West, and especially Daniel Ozer and an anonymous reviewer
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 15, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!