We would like to thank Reuben Baron, Steve Duck, Laurin Hafner, William Ickes, Lawrence La Voie, and Stephen West who commented on earlier drafts of this article
The Social Relations Model: An integrative method for personality research
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 199–225, March 1986
How to Cite
Malloy, T. E. and Kenny, D. A. (1986), The Social Relations Model: An integrative method for personality research. Journal of Personality, 54: 199–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00393.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 15, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!