The author's work on the experience sampling method was facilitated by grants (Ho 905/1–lf) from the German Science Foundation (DFG) The author thanks Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi for making him familiar with the method, and Marco Lalli and Andrea Endres for their help in developing the Heidelherg version of the ESM Steve Franzoi, Erich Kirchler, Robert Emmons, and Karl Schuessler, as well as anonymous reviewers and especially the editor of the special issue, Stephen G West, made useful suggestions during the preparation of this article
The sampling of experiences in situ
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 262–293, March 1986
How to Cite
Hormuth, S. E. (1986), The sampling of experiences in situ. Journal of Personality, 54: 262–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00395.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 15, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!