I would like to thank David Zuroff, Julian Rotter, Theodore Powers, Dan Kaloupek, Seymour Epstein, Irv Binik, Frances Aboud, Stephen West, and several anonymous reviewers for their comments during the preparation of this article
Comparison of self-reports, reports by knowledgeable informants, and behavioral observation data
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 294–317, March 1986
How to Cite
Moskowitz, D. S. (1986), Comparison of self-reports, reports by knowledgeable informants, and behavioral observation data. Journal of Personality, 54: 294–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00396.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 15, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!