The authors would like to thank Laurie Emmons for her assistance during various phases of this project, and Ellen Taylor for her helpful comments on an earlier draft of the paper
An interactional approach to the study of personality and emotion
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 371–384, June 1986
How to Cite
Emmons, R. A. and Diener, E. (1986), An interactional approach to the study of personality and emotion. Journal of Personality, 54: 371–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00400.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 28, 1984, revised February 20, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!