Portions of this article were presented at the American Psychological Association Convention, August, 1985, Los Angeles, CA The authors wish to thank Sheila Lenarz, Penelope Sykes, Elizabeth Colerick, and John DeFigueiredo for their assistance in providing Q-sort ratings, and Professors Jack Block and Maurice Lorr for their comments on this article
Evaluating comprehensiveness in personality systems: The California Q-Set and the five-factor model
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 430–446, June 1986
How to Cite
McCrae, R. R., Costa, P. T. and Busch, C. M. (1986), Evaluating comprehensiveness in personality systems: The California Q-Set and the five-factor model. Journal of Personality, 54: 430–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00403.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 15, 1985, revised July 31, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!