This research was supported in part by grants from the Clark and Milton funds of Harvard University, by National Institute of Mental Health grant R01-MH40808 to the first author, and by a National Science Foundation graduate fellowship to the second author We are grateful to Jonathan Cheek, Robert Rosenthal, and two reviewers for comments on an earlier draft, but errors that remain are the responsibility of the authors
On the several facets of personality assessment: The case of social acuity
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 528–550, September 1986
How to Cite
Funder, D. C. and Harris, M. J. (1986), On the several facets of personality assessment: The case of social acuity. Journal of Personality, 54: 528–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00411.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 15, 1985 revised November 14 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!