The present research was supported by National Science Foundation Grant BNS-8023307 to Edward E Jones and URI Grant SRG-208 to Daniel T Gilbert We thank Joel Cooper, Dale Miller, John Darley, and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript
Exemplification: The self-presentation of moral character
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 593–615, September 1986
How to Cite
Gilbert, D. T. and Jones, E. E. (1986), Exemplification: The self-presentation of moral character. Journal of Personality, 54: 593–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1986.tb00414.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 5, 1985, revised March 16, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!